interview a job 1 - សង្គមខ្មែរ

Recent Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

KHME

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

interview a job 1

A: How do you do?
B:  How do you do?  Please take a seat.
A: Thank you.
B: You apply to work for our hotel, what do you want to apply for?
A: I want to apply for the position of waiter.
B: why do you want to be a waiter in our hotel?
A: Because I know that your hotel is recruiting some waiter and I don’t have a job to do yet so I apply for this position.
B: How do you know the information about our recruitment?
A: On Monday this week, I walked with my friends along the riverside and I saw your information so I got interested and I went to prepare my curriculum vitae for applying.
B: Before did you ever know about our hotel?

A: Yes, I did. Every weekend, I always drive my motor to see the beautiful landscape of the riverside and I always never forget to gaze at your hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here