interview 2 - សង្គមខ្មែរ

Recent Posts

test banner

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

KHME

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

interview 2

A: I think your hotel is very good and very popular for the guests. When I walk pass it I always see many guests and receptionists to welcome. They work well together. The receptionists are friendly and helpful. One more thing, I think that in your hotel has a good hierarchy of management as well.
B: Nowadays, are you studying at university?
A: I’m sorry I don’t go to university when I finish high school in 2009 I changed to study English and Korean at a private institute.
B: Can you speak English and Korean quite well?
A: For English I can speak it quite well, but Korean, it is improving every day and I can understand it quite enough.
B: What level did you finish your English class?
A: I successfully got the certificate of level 10 of English at NGO at the late of 2011 and now I’m continuing to study level 11.
B: Do you have any experiences in working as a waiter?
A: No, I don’t but I used to work as a newspaper distributor at restaurants pubs, and others.
B: Thank you. Tomorrow at four you can come to see your result on the billboard.

A: Thank you. Good bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here